- APS software is available for qualified (APS Certified) counselors
- The cost
is $15 if
- The counselor can be provided with four different types of reports: Clinical, Personal, Youth, and Personnel. The Youth report includes Parental Suggestions.
- When sending the response forms to the S.A.C.C. for analysis, the cost is $30 per report.
- APS certification and membership in the S.A.C.C.
- The standard fee (which the counselor charges to the counselee) for the APS Report ranges from $50 to $110. Most secular counselors charge their clients between $150 and $175 for comparable reports. As stated previously, the cost to the counselor is $30 per report ($15 if software
discount is purchased).
Copyright(c) National Christian Counselors Association 2005. All Rights Reserved.